COVID-19 Employment Opportunities
NCC is working with New Anglia LEP and partners to support businesses during COVID-19 and to help them find the staff they need to continue to operate at this challenging time. The link below contains details of current vacancies across Norfolk for individuals who are currently looking for work.
- These job opportunities will vary in the length of time most will be temporary positions not permanent roles
- Vacancies will change on a daily basis so do keep checking
- For advice on claiming Universal Credit please go to https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/eligibility or contact your local job centre
For business support, please contact New Anglia Growth Hub 0300 333 6536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an employer, and need to speak to NALEP about your staffing, please contact Natasha Waller on 07384 253355 or email email@example.com
- Steadfast Training if offering redundancy support under the wider Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) contract. The service supports companies based in Norfolk and Suffolk (regardless of their size) and employees from the age of 16. It can also support individuals, who are at risk of redundancy or have been made redundant within the last 3 months.